Sustainable Urban Planning and Green City
Course Starts in April 2020
Closing Date for Nomination: February 2020 (Nominations Opening Soon)
This course focuses on best practices in pursuit of sustainable development. It shares Singapore's experience in green city planning, policymaking and living in an eco-city.
- Sustainable development and its application on green building, transportation and resource management.
- Singapore's experience as a green, liveable city.
- Delivering water and energy-efficient projects.
- Middle to senior level officials involved in urban town planning, management and public works.
- proficient in both spoken and written English as the course is conducted fully in English without translation;
- not to be serving in the military;
- in good health and medically fit to attend the course; and
- at least 2 years' working experience in policymaking for sustainability and environmental excellence, or related fields.
Terms of Award
This award typically covers:
Step 1 Invitation.
The General Information Brochure will be conveyed to eligible countries/territories about twelve weeks prior to the commencement of a course. You can also find more information about courses under the SCP on this Website.
Step 2 Application.
Interested applicants should be suitably qualified and holding relevant portfolios to the programme you are applying to. ----Please complete and submit the online application form which can be accessed via the button below and seek endorsement of your application from your Supervisor and designated Focal Points for Technical Assistance.
Step 3 Confirmation.
Successful applicants will receive a Conditional Letter of Acceptance and Confirmation Letter via email.
- Please check your email and submit the necessary travel documents/flight tickets to confirm your attendance as early as possible.
- Your place is confirmed once the travel documents/flight tickets are verified.
- Please ensure that your passport or travel document has a minimum of six-month validity period and (if required) you have obtained the visa(s) for transits and/or entry into Singapore.
- Please bring along the Conditional Letter of Acceptance to Singapore to facilitate airport clearance.
This Course has limited seatings. Applicants are advised to submit application and confirmation early to secure a seat.