SCP Training Awards:
Environmental Conservation and Sustainability
(Suspended till further notice)
This course shares Singapore's experience in conservation issues and addresses policy challenges on environmental sustainability.
- Sustainability and sustainable pathways
- Environmental threats in land, sea and air
- Land and ocean-based conservation issues
- Pollution, health, and climate change
- Freshwater sustainability and water security
- Food production, food waste and food security
- Environmental conservation and Sustainable Development Goals
- Middle to senior level government officials involved in policymaking on environmental conservation and sustainability
- Nominated by their respective Governments
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- In good health
Terms of Award
This award typically covers:
- Group Accident and Hospitalisation Insurance (does not cover outpatient medical/dental treatment)
- Daily Transfers
- Course Fees
- Living Allowance
Step 1 Invitation.
The General Information Brochure will be conveyed to eligible countries/territories about twelve weeks prior to the commencement of a course. You can also find more information about courses under the SCP on this Website.
Step 2 Application.
Interested applicants should be suitably qualified and holding relevant portfolios to the programme you are applying to. ----Please complete and submit the online application form which can be accessed via the button below and seek endorsement of your application from your Supervisor and designated Focal Points for Technical Assistance.
Step 3 Confirmation.
Successful applicants will receive a Conditional Letter of Acceptance and Confirmation Letter via email.
- Please check your email and submit the necessary travel documents/flight tickets to confirm your attendance as early as possible.
- Your place is confirmed once the travel documents/flight tickets are verified.
- Please ensure that your passport or travel document has a minimum of six-month validity period and (if required) you have obtained the visa(s) for transits and/or entry into Singapore.
- Please bring along the Conditional Letter of Acceptance to Singapore to facilitate airport clearance.
This Course has limited seatings. Applicants are advised to submit application and confirmation early to secure a seat.