SCP Training Awards:
Governing Cybersecurity: Policies, Practices, and Processes
(Suspended till further notice)
Protecting the cyberspace requires a robust dual-pronged approach: investing in reliable infrastructure and technology, as well as enacting sound policies to regulate the ever-changing landscape. This course explores Singapore's experience in formulating cybersecurity policies and best practices acquired in our present learning journey.
- Cybersecurity concepts, principles, and practices
- Best practices and strategic policies for cybersecurity
Understanding the cyber threat landscape
- Frameworks and models for teaching cybersecurity literacy
- Cybersecurity governance policies, frameworks, and challenges
- Mid-to-senior level government officials involved in cybersecurity
- Nominated by their respective Governments
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- In good health
Terms of Award
This award typically covers:
Step 1 Invitation.
The General Information Brochure will be conveyed to eligible countries/territories/inter-governmental organisations about twelve weeks prior to the commencement of a course. You can also find more information about courses under the SCP on this Website.
Step 2 Application.
Interested applicants should be suitably qualified and holding relevant portfolios to the programme you are applying to. Please complete the online form that can be accessed via the button below and obtain endorsement from your Supervisor and designated Focal Points for Technical Assistance.
Step 3 Confirmation.
Successful applicants will receive a Conditional Letter of Acceptance and Confirmation Letter via email.
- Please check your email and submit the necessary travel documents/flight tickets to confirm your attendance as early as possible.
- Your place is confirmed once the travel documents/flight tickets are verified.
- Please ensure that your passport or travel document has a minimum of six-month validity period and (if required) you have obtained the visa(s) for transits and/or entry into Singapore.
- Please bring along the Conditional Letter of Acceptance to Singapore to facilitate airport clearance.
This Course has limited seatings. Applicants are advised to submit application and confirmation early to secure a seat.