Green Climate Financing
Start Date: 11 November 2019 - End Date: 15 November 2019
Closing Date for Nomination: 18 October 2019 (Nominations Closed)
Focusing on climate financing strategies, the course will provide insights into mechanisms available to support projects and programmes to counter climate change.
- United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change [UNFCCC]
- Trends in green climate financing
- Global and regional climate financing sources
- Challenges of National Implementing Entities and National Climate Finance Institutions
- Monitoring, reporting and verifying financial flows
- Middle level government officials involved in climate change projects, planning and investment.
Terms of Award
This award typically covers:
-Group Accident and Hospitalisation Insurance (does not cover outpatient medical/dental treatment)
Step 1 Invitation.
The General Information Brochure will be conveyed to eligible countries/territories about twelve weeks prior to the commencement of a course. You can also find more information about courses under the SCP on this Website.
Step 2 Application.
Interested applicants should be suitably qualified and holding relevant portfolios to the programme you are applying to. ----Please complete and submit the online application form which can be accessed via the button below and seek endorsement of your application from your Supervisor and designated Focal Points for Technical Assistance.
Step 3 Confirmation.
Successful applicants will receive a Conditional Letter of Acceptance and Confirmation Letter via email.
- Please check your email and submit the necessary travel documents/flight tickets to confirm your attendance as early as possible.
- Your place is confirmed once the travel documents/flight tickets are verified.
- Please ensure that your passport or travel document has a minimum of six-month validity period and (if required) you have obtained the visa(s) for transits and/or entry into Singapore.
- Please bring along the Conditional Letter of Acceptance to Singapore to facilitate airport clearance.
This Course has limited seatings. Applicants are advised to submit application and confirmation early to secure a seat.