SCP Training Awards:
Health Policy and Community Health Services
Start Date: 9 Mar 2020 - End Date: 13 Mar 2020
Closing Date for Nomination: 27 January 2020
This course provides a comprehensive overview of Singapore's health policy and regulatory frameworks. It discusses an integrated healthcare approach ranging from community healthcare and financing to family medicine and preventive care.
- Community healthcare management, including human resources, technology and corporate communications.
- Health promotion and management of chronic and infectious diseases.
- Healthcare financing and insurance frameworks.
- Women and children's healthcare.
- Geriatrics and elderly care
Mid-to-senior level government officials involved in public healthcare policy planning and administration, or related budget and financial management.
Terms of Award
This award typically covers:
Step 1 Invitation.
The General Information Brochure will be conveyed to eligible countries/territories/inter-governmental organisations about twelve weeks prior to the commencement of a course. You can also find more information about courses under the SCP on this Website.
Step 2 Application.
Interested applicants should be suitably qualified and holding relevant portfolios to the programme you are applying to. Please complete the online form that can be accessed via the button below and obtain endorsement from your Supervisor and designated Focal Points for Technical Assistance.
Step 3 Confirmation.
Successful applicants will receive a Conditional Letter of Acceptance and Confirmation Letter via email.
- Please check your email and submit the necessary travel documents/flight tickets to confirm your attendance as early as possible.
- Your place is confirmed once the travel documents/flight tickets are verified.
- Please ensure that your passport or travel document has a minimum of six-month validity period and (if required) you have obtained the visa(s) for transits and/or entry into Singapore.
- Please bring along the Conditional Letter of Acceptance to Singapore to facilitate airport clearance.
This Course has limited seatings. Applicants are advised to submit application and confirmation early to secure a seat.