Start Date: 3 February 2020 - End Date: 7 February 2020
Closing Date for Nomination: 23 December 2019 (Nominations Closed)
This course aims to share best practices of the policy and regulatory framework for cyber security management, as well as Singapore’s experience in this area. Participants will analyse the role of public institutions in internal security and how security systems counter cyber threats.
- Singapore – a Smart nation vision;
- Role of public institutions in Smart City security;
- Cyber security concerns – threats and attacks;
- Data and intelligence in cyber security
- Robust cyber security defence;
- Cyber resilience and security operations;
- Governance and risk management; and
- Competency and capacity building.
Mid- to senior-level government officials involved in cyber security policy planning and implementation.
Terms of Award
This award typically covers:
Step 1 Invitation.
The General Information Brochure will be conveyed to eligible countries/territories/inter-governmental organisations about twelve weeks prior to the commencement of a course. You can also find more information about courses under the SCP on this Website.
Step 2 Application.
Interested applicants should be suitably qualified and holding relevant portfolios to the programme you are applying to. Please complete the online form that can be accessed via the button below and obtain endorsement from your Supervisor and designated Focal Points for Technical Assistance.
Step 3 Confirmation.
Successful applicants will receive a Conditional Letter of Acceptance and Confirmation Letter via email.
- Please check your email and submit the necessary travel documents/flight tickets to confirm your attendance as early as possible.
- Your place is confirmed once the travel documents/flight tickets are verified.
- Please ensure that your passport or travel document has a minimum of six-month validity period and (if required) you have obtained the visa(s) for transits and/or entry into Singapore.
- Please bring along the Conditional Letter of Acceptance to Singapore to facilitate airport clearance.
This Course has limited seatings. Applicants are advised to submit application and confirmation early to secure a seat.