SCP Training Awards:
Social Cohesion and Racial Harmony
Start Date: 6 Jan 2020 - End Date: 10 Jan 2020
Closing Date for Nomination: 25 November 2019 (Nominations Closed)
This course shares Singapore's multifaceted approach towards building an inclusive, cohesive and harmonious society.
- Singapore's philosophy and approach to social cohesion
- Redesigning social service delivery
- Public housing and universal healthcare
- Workfare and social assistance schemes
- Racial diversity and harmony
- Active citizenry and building resilient communities
Mid-to-senior level government officials involved in social policy making and development.
Terms of Award
This award typically covers:
Step 1 Invitation.
The General Information Brochure will be conveyed to eligible countries/territories/inter-governmental organisations about twelve weeks prior to the commencement of a course. You can also find more information about courses under the SCP on this Website.
Step 2 Application.
Interested applicants should be suitably qualified and holding relevant portfolios to the programme you are applying to. Please complete the online form that can be accessed via the button below and obtain endorsement from your Supervisor and designated Focal Points for Technical Assistance.
Step 3 Confirmation.
Successful applicants will receive a Conditional Letter of Acceptance and Confirmation Letter via email.
- Please check your email and submit the necessary travel documents/flight tickets to confirm your attendance as early as possible.
- Your place is confirmed once the travel documents/flight tickets are verified.
- Please ensure that your passport or travel document has a minimum of six-month validity period and (if required) you have obtained the visa(s) for transits and/or entry into Singapore.
- Please bring along the Conditional Letter of Acceptance to Singapore to facilitate airport clearance.
This Course has limited seatings. Applicants are advised to submit application and confirmation early to secure a seat.